Thank you Giving Assistant for sponsoring this post.
Try Giving Assistant to shop at over 1800 stores that give back to you so that you can
"save for things you love -- your family, hobbies, favorite charity, your future."
I don't know about other moms, but I really started to get into online shopping once I had my daughter Madison over four years ago. Since having Morgan just a little over four months ago I've found myself relying on online shopping all the more. It's just so much easier and convenient, plus it saves me time and money.
SHOPWhen it comes to shopping online there are a few key things you should do to keep costs down:
- Stick to your list.
- Sign up for your favorite store's email list to know when there are sales.
- Shop through a site like Giving Assistant which offers coupon deals and cash back.
Just a quick overview of how it works so that you're all set to start using the site:
- Browse - Get to know what retailers and offers are available.
- Shop - When you've chosen a retailer, use the "Shop Now" button when prompted. This will take you to the retailer's regular online website but you'll be able to redeem the cash back offer because you went through the Giving Assistant website.
- Get Paid - The Giving Assistant's system will track your visit and put the cash back into your Giving Assistant account once the retailer has confirmed your purchase. Payouts are made weekly via PayPal or quarterly by mailed check.
And get this, you can either transfer the money from your Giving Assistant account to your PayPal account or you can donate it to one of your favorite charities. I really love that they offer that last option. It helps you to be more mindful of giving back and makes paying it forward that much easier.
At the end of the day, if you already shop a lot online or are planning to start be sure to go through Giving Assistant to make your purchase so that you can save in more ways than one. Their mission is "to transform the everyday shopping of millions of people into charitable action, by being the best loyalty program for earning cash back and supporting charity with ease." I love where their focus is and I look forward to keeping track of how much I can save and donate over the course of this next year by doing something I already do on a regular basis.
With Black Friday and Christmas coming up, there's no better time than now to start using this site when you're shopping online. Head over to Giving Assistant and let me know if one of your favorite retailers is on the list. I bet they are!!
This is a sponsored post by Giving Assistant. I received compensation for this post, however all opinions stated are my own.
Photo via Stocksy