Madison turned three yesterday. Three! She's been telling people so all month; showing them with her fingers. She's so smart, sweet, and cute, and I couldn't be more proud of the little person that she's becoming.
Below are a few of my absolute favorites things:
She's so sharp, so attentive, so impressionable and her memory is impeccable. She truly enjoys learning and trying new things and is a joy to teach. I couldn't ask for a better pupil and I just pray that I'm able to keep up with her as the years go by ;).
She's so caring! I just love how big her heart is. If I do something as simple as stump my toe, she's quick to ask if I'm alright and give me a hug and kiss. She's willing to hold my hand when she thinks I need some support, and her sense of compassion is so apparent already.
It's infectious. Hearing her laugh makes me laugh, and it lifts my spirits. It's so distinct and it fills me with so much joy!
Oh my goodness, I just love them so. Holding them, kissing them, linking them with mine; I'd hold them all day if she were willing. So little. So cute. So perfect!
We're starting to have little conversations now and I just adore the way she thinks and the way she sees the world. Even though she's becoming a big girl, she's still at a stage where she allows me to "baby" her, to an extent, yet at the same time craves independence. I'm loving everything about this stage and age of her life, and I'm looking forward to watching her character continue to develop.
Her Current Favorite Things
- Food - Pizza, Macaroni and Cheese, Brown Rice, Broccoli, Spaghetti (any pasta), Corn, Fruit.
- Toys - Dolls, Play Dough, Cards, Puzzles, Checkers.
- Shows - Doc McStuffins, Dora the Explorer, Micky Mouse Club, Special Agent Ozo.
- Movies - Tinker Bell, Little Mermaid, Frozen.
- Books - One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Bear's Loose Tooth, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, Lu and the Swamp Ghost, Prayer Book.
- YouTube - OMG, she likes these weird videos on YouTube of people opening up toys or playing with play dough. It's SO odd to me, but she loves it!
To Madison, my daughter, my treasure, I love you more than words can express!
Happy, happy birthday, my sweet, sweet girl!!!