On the sidebar there use to be a 30 before 30 tab but I've recently changed it as I was updating my blog's design and pages. I'll be 30 in June and if I'm honest I hardly ever thought about that tab.
The goals there were good but I think they were just there just to be there. Maybe what I've change it to will be too. But let's just see, right?!
I changed it to Year by Year. I like how it sounds and what it represents. It's a list of things that I'd like to achieve each year. Most will change year by year (get it *wink*) but a few may always be on the list because I should strive to do them every year. I think this years list is good. Real good.
- Read the bible daily.
- Read at least one book/month.
- Read at least one book/year with the hubs.
- Serve in our church.
- Work out three days/week, consistently.
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Run a marathon.
- Do something eventful for my 30th birthday.
- Paint another room in our house.
- Start either a kitchen or bathroom remodel.
- Reduce credit card debt.
- Increase emergency fund.
- Increase photography skills.
- Obtain another certification; Certified Quality Engineer.
- Blog consistently and strive to understand, SEO, marketing, etc. (solicit help).
- Service fireplace for use next winter (and for a romantic dinner).
- Buy window coverings for all rooms in the house.
- Donate to charity.
- Plant a garden.
- Take care of myself.
- Take at least two family trips per year.
- Take at least one trip without Maddie per year (to continually build/sustain our marriage).
- Find Joy!
This year I just want to live life intentionally.
How about you?