The older you get the quicker time flies.
This month I've spent a lot of time thinking about how I spend my time; this challenge has done that for me. As you get older you tend to get caught in a rut of doing the same things over and over, not really thinking about the events of each day. Before you know it it's the end of the year...again.
Are you making sure that life isn't just passing you by?!
Are you spending a lot of time:
- Watching TV
- Web surfing
- On Social Media
- "Relaxing" (i.e., doing nothing)
When you could be:
- Writing your vision and making it plain. -Habakkuk 2:2
- Developing a business plan.
- Researching and implementing ways to reduce debt and build wealth.
- Budgeting, meal planning, making grocery lists.
- ...and the list goes on!
I'm not suggesting that we shouldn't take the time to wind down, to relax, to do mind-less tasks. By all means, de-stress, and enjoy life! Just make sure that you aren't spending too much time being idle. There is the potential to accomplish so much in this life, if only we learn to manage our time appropriately.