I tend to reflect a lot from August through October; especially about things that I could have done differently. In order to keep from living in the past, focusing on things I can't change, I'm attempting to focus on the present, positive aspects of my life.
Without much thought I can say that I am grateful!
- Mario: His leadership, his frugality, his patience, his love.
- Maddie: Her wittiness, her sweetness, her joy, her trust, her love.
- Life, Health and Strength: I'm just thankful to be alive, well and in my right mind.
- Friends: Having friends is so important, and I wouldn't trade them for anything ;)!
- Provision: We've been blessed with more than enough.
- shereadstruth.com: I haven't studied my Bible this in-depth in quite some time. So grateful for the community, study plans and most importantly, time with God!
- Instagram: It's by far my favorite social media platform. I love the community, and the social aspect of this site is just enough and perfect for my introverted self!
- Reading Time: I love to read, and my reading list is lengthy, so finding time to enjoy it is the epitome of perfection!
- Giving: Helping people overwhelms me at time, yet I'm a giver at heart. Watching people give for Jeremiah's campaign (gofundme.com/jaystuitionfund) has been delightful, and I pray the Byrd's reach their goal!
- God's Love: He loves me, in spite of me! Enough said!
What are you grateful for?!