I'm posting the weekly goals a day early since I'm hoping to join in and share a #SheSharesTruth post tomorrow...we'll see! Last week was my first week of announcing what goals I would like to achieve for the following week and I must say that so far I've done quite well, and I still have a few more days to go!
------ Goals for the week of 04.14.14 ------
- Teach Maddie a song about her name
- Maddie loves music. A lot. And she sings. A lot...just out of the blue and it's too cute. It takes her about 2-3 weeks to learn a new song and sing it on her own. Since she knows the Mickey Mouse theme song, including the part where he spells his name, I figured I could make up a song for her name. So I did, and I'm planning to teach it to her over the next couple of weeks and I'll record and post it once she's learned it!
- M-A....D-I...S-O-N, my first name is Madison!
Simple, clean, easy! She'll have it in a week or two, no doubt ;)!!!
- Niagara Falls
- For some reason Niagara Falls has been on my mind recently. I think it's because I want to do things with my children that I wanted to do but never did. Like travel abroad, see Mount Rushmore, visit Disneyland/world, etc. So I just want to look into Niagara Falls so that I can plan a trip for it in the distant (lol) future.
- Workout 3-4 times this week:
- Typically I try to workout 2-3 times per week. Sometimes, I can be really slack and only workout once. With that said, I want to push my self to workout a bit more, especially with the summer fast approaching!
- Clean out our refrigerator:
- This was a goal from last week and even though I have a few more days in this week I'm going to keep it on this weeks goal, simply because I know me, I need an extra week :)!