I'm always looking for different ways to hold myself accountable. With that said, I've decided to start posting goals every Friday that I would like to accomplish during the next week.
I don't plan to post more than a handful of goals at a time, at least initially, to see how I manage and I'll take it from there. Oftentimes, there are so many different things that I need to get done but I procrastinate, forget, feel overwhelmed, you name it, and things just don't get done!
------ Goals for the week of 04.06.14 ------
- Buy a little red wagon for Maddie:
- It’s getting hot so we've been walking Maddie to the neighborhood park after work. It’s a short trek for an adult but quite lengthy if you’re a child so a little wagon would be perfect on those days!
- Plan our anniversary trip and our family trip:
- We initially put Hawaii on our couple's bucket list (which we are failing at miserably) for this year’s anniversary trip; but, we failed to plan accordingly for it earlier in the year so we need to map out our other options.
- We’re planning a family trip to the zoo early next month (hopefully before it gets too hot).
Since it’s about a four hour drive to the zoo we’re planning to stay in town there one night so I want to go ahead and get a room booked!Just discovered that it's only 1.5 hrs away so we'll be making it a day trip, woot!!!
- Take my lunch to work EVERY SINGLE DAY:
- This is going to be the challenge folks. You save money and you eat better. This needs to be a goal every week :)!
- Clean out our refrigerator:
- That thing is yucky and I've put cleaning it out for far too long.